Rosario Dawson Joining Aaron Eckhart in 'Incarnate' (Exclusive)
Brad Peyton is directing the horror movie, which could launch a new franchise from Blumhouse.
Rosario Dawson is in negotiations to star opposite Aaron Eckhart in Incarnate, a potential new horror franchise from Jason Blum's Blumhouse Productions.
Brad Peyton is directing the microbugdet pic, which tells of "an unconventional exorcist with the ability to tap into the subconscious of the possessed who meets his match when a 9-year-old boy is possessed by a demon from his past," according to Blumhouse.
Dawson's character info is being tightly guarded.
Ronnie Christensen wrote the script.
A November start in Los Angeles is being planned on the picture, which will be co-financed by Blumhouse and IM Global. Blumhouse International is handling international sales.
Blum is producing. Exec producing are Blumhouse's Couper Samuelson as well as Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Dawson last starred opposite James McAvoy in Danny Boyle's Trance and recently wrapped shooting Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. She is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Bloom Hergott.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Music and Sweets: A Perfect Combo for a Late Night Bakery
- A Labor Day Documentary: 'Brothers on the Line' Tells the Story of the Reuther Brothers -- Founding Fathers of the American Middle Class
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leak Online, Other Celebs Targeted
- Todd English Arrested, Charged With DWI
- Paul Wesley & Phoebe Tonkin Get Cuddly at U.S. Open 2014
- Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, & Austin Butler Get in a Group Workout!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Fly Out of Venice After Attending Film Festival Together
- Jenny McCarthy's Wedding Dress Revealed! See Photos of Her & Donnie Wahlberg At Their Wedding