Rosemarie DeWitt to Play Ben Stiller's Wife in 'Neighborhood Watch'
The "United States of Tara" actress is in negotiations to join the Fox comedy co-starring Vince Vaughn.
Rosemarie DeWitt, who most recently had a memorable run on Showtime’s United States of Tara, is in negotiations to nab the female lead opposite Ben Stiller in Neighborhood Watch, Fox’s comedy being produced by 21 Laps.
Vince Vaughn is already on board the sci-fi comedy, being directed by Akiva Schaffer, and centering on a suburban "neighborhood watch" group that serves as a front for dads to get some male-bonding time away from their families. The group finds itself in over its head when it uncovers a plot to destroy the world.
DeWitt would play Stiller’s wife, who forces the family to move to the ‘burbs.
Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg wrote a recent draft of the script.
The movie is eying a fall shoot in Georgia.
DeWitt, who drew acclaim for her work in Rachel Getting Married, will appear in next year’s Disney drama The Odd Life of Timothy Green. She is repped by ICM and Wishlab.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR