'The Rover' Teaser: Robert Pattinson's Postapocalyptic Thriller (Video)
The film, directed by David Michod, will hit theaters this summer.
Hints of Mad Max and The Road are seen in the first teaser for David Michod's postapocalyptic follow-up to 2010's Animal Kingdom.
The film, starring Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce, is set "10 years following the collapse of society." And things look typically anarchic following the demise of civilization.
The teaser features bleak landscapes of the Australian Outback as well as a vague and menacing voiceover narration provided by Pearce's character.
Distributor A24 acquired U.S. rights to the title, produced by Liz Watts, David Linde and Michod, last June. Financing for the film was also provided by Screen Australia.
The clip teases an unspecified release date for this summer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR