ScreamCraft Horror Script Contest Lines Up Industry Jurors
The contest is run by ScreenCraft and ShockTillYouDrop.com, with one of the prizes being a one-on-one phone consultation with writer-director Scott Derrickson.
ScreenCraft has lined up its jury for its second annual ScreamCraft Horror Script Contest.
The contest is being run in partnership with ShockTillYouDrop.com, one of the top horror sites, and ScreenCraft is hoping to find fresh voices in the horror genre.
The feature contest opens Friday with a June 1 deadline. The prize is $2,000 plus a one-on-one phone consultation with Scott Derrickson, who directed films such as Sinister and Exorcism of Emily Rose.
This year the jurors include: ShockTillYouDrop founder Ryan Turek; Paradigm agent Scott Henderson, who reps horror filmmakers James Wan and Leigh Whannell; Echo Lake manager Andrew Wilson, who reps Clive Barker; John Carpenter's manager, Amotz Zachai, also of Echo Lake; Jessica Hall, an executive an Blumhouse Productions, the company behind the microbudget horror movies Insidious and The Purge; and After Dark Films production and development vp Lucy Mukerjee.
Here are the rules and guidelines. Good luck!
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR