See the New 'Wonder Woman' Costume
On-set photos from the NBC pilot reveal Adrianne Palicki’s new look.
NBC came under fire when it released the first photo of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman earlier this month.
As THR.com Heat Vision blogger Borys Kit pointed out, fanboys said she looked "too trashy, too bad-porn-y," Fox said her look wasn't patriotic enough and even Lynda Carter, who played her in the '70s TV series, weighed in. PHOTOS: The next generation of superheroes.
Palicki's blue vinyl pants and blue boots were said to resemble footed pajamas, according to online commenters, and her patent-vinyl outfit "looks cheap" and "probably squeaks every time she moves" wrote blogs.
Now, photos have been surfacing from the set of of David E. Kelly's pilot showing Palicki in what appear to be cotton or spandex pants instead of vinyl and bright red contrasting boots. PHOTOS: A makeup line inspired by Wonder Woman.
A DC Comics spokesperson spoke out in support of the look earlier this month: "The latest evolution of Wonder Woman’s iconic costume is a central part of the latest comic book storyline. All of the classic symbols – patriotic (stars, eagle) and heroic (lasso, bracelets) – are ever-present."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR