'See No Evil 2' Sets Scream Queens
Scream queens Danielle Harris and Katharine Isabelle as well as Michael Eklund are starring in See No Evil 2, being made by WWE Studios.
WWE superstar Kane is already on board to star as psychopath Jacob Goodnight who, picking up from the 2006 movie, rises from the dead to wreak a little bloody havoc.
While the first movie saw Goodnight rampage around an abandoned hotel, the new movie see the man pick off one by one a bunch of medical students.
Jen and Sylvia Soska are directing. Lionsgate is handling worldwide distribution while WWE Studios plans to market the movie.
Harris has appeared in the recent Halloween remakes as well as The Hatchet franchise. On the side, she is also known for her voicework on shows such as The Wild Thornberrys and Rugrats.
Isabelle’s credits include Freddy vs. Jason and Ginger Snaps.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR