'See No Evil 2' Sets Scream Queens
Scream queens Danielle Harris and Katharine Isabelle as well as Michael Eklund are starring in See No Evil 2, being made by WWE Studios.
WWE superstar Kane is already on board to star as psychopath Jacob Goodnight who, picking up from the 2006 movie, rises from the dead to wreak a little bloody havoc.
While the first movie saw Goodnight rampage around an abandoned hotel, the new movie see the man pick off one by one a bunch of medical students.
Jen and Sylvia Soska are directing. Lionsgate is handling worldwide distribution while WWE Studios plans to market the movie.
Harris has appeared in the recent Halloween remakes as well as The Hatchet franchise. On the side, she is also known for her voicework on shows such as The Wild Thornberrys and Rugrats.
Isabelle’s credits include Freddy vs. Jason and Ginger Snaps.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public