See the Origin of the Justice League's Evil Superman (Exclusive Preview)
Next week's "Justice League" #24 reveals the origin of Ultraman, the evil Superman from Earth 3 -- and here's an exclusive peek at the opening pages.
We've seen the final days of Superman's Krypton many times before -- but what about the doomed home planet of Ultraman, the alternate-universe evil Superman from DC Entertainment's Forever Evil event? Our exclusive preview of next week's Justice League #24 reveals all.
The issue, by Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis and Joe Prado, gives readers some background into the leader of the Crime Syndicate, the parallel Justice League from Earth 3 that turned up at the end of the "Trinity War" storyline and immediately set about taking over the world. What is he really doing on Earth -- and does his origin offer clues to how he can be stopped? (Spoilers: Kryptonite isn't going to be any use; that just makes him stronger.)
As you can see from the preview below -- which also includes a variant cover from upcoming Action Comics artist Aaron Kuder -- Ultraman's evil upbringing got started surprisingly early … and creates another mystery: Who is responsible for the destruction of evil Krypton?
Justice League #24 will be released in comic stores and digitally on October 23.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR