See The World Through Superman's Eyes (Video)
Fly the friendly skies -- and unfriendly streets -- of Metropolis in a new video that lets you soar through a day with the Man of Steel.
Last year's Man of Steel may have reintroduced mainstream audiences to Superman, but it didn't necessarily let them know what it would be like to be Metropolis' No. 1 hero. Instead, that task falls to effects company Corridor Digital.
Their video "Superman With a GoPro" is exactly what it says it is: the world as seen through a GoPro camera worn by Superman on an average day. In this case, the Man of Steel is played by Will Sterling, with flying sequences provided by Taylor Chien's drone work. You might not believe a man can fly, but you'll probably find yourself swayed to the idea that Corridor Digital makes fun videos.
That's a good thing, because the company — led by Sam Gorski, Niko Pueringer and Jake Watson — has just launched a Patreon campaign to fund their videos. To date, more than 500 people have signed up. Perhaps we should consider them Corridor's very own Justice League.
Watch "Superman With a GoPro" below, and then check out some of Corridor Digital's other videos.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Chrissy Teigen's Optical Illusion Ensemble Is Making Us Do A Double Take
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move