GoDigital Picks up Comedy Horror Feature 'The Selling' for Digital Release (Exclusive)
The company will release the film -- which stars Barry Bostwick, Simon Helberg and Janet Varney -- on Aug. 21 on all major Internet VoD platforms.
GoDigital has picked up the comedy horror feature The Selling for digital release.
Directed by Emily Lou from a screenplay by Gabriel Diani, The Selling is set in a world where ghosts, demonic possession and real estate converge.
The film stars Barry Bostwick (Cougar Town), Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) and Janet Varney (Entourage). GoDigital will release the film Aug. 21 on all major Internet VoD platforms. (See the trailer here.)
Story centers on a too-honest-for-his-own-good real estate agent who must sell a haunted house before its ghostly inhabitants ruin his life.
The film picked up five awards at least year’s L.A. Comedy Film Festival, including best feature.
"We're thrilled to be working with GoDigital." Lou said. "They're very filmmaker-friendly and really get the evolution of distribution models."
Founded in 2008, GoDigital has distributed more than 300 films through their output arrangement with Lionsgate Home Entertainment as well as direct deals with iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Playstation, Xbox, Vudu, Dish, inDemand and TVN. The company recently acquired Might Entertainment, creating a full-service digital distribution company with a library of more than 1,000 films.
Greg S. Bernstein repped the filmmakers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR