Share Your Love with AMC's 'ZombiEcards' Undead Romance App
Forget flowers -- this Valentine's Day, you can say it with the undead, thanks to AMC's new "Walking Dead"-related iOS app.
With February just around the corner, thoughts -- and supermarket decorations -- are turning towards the subject of Valentine's Day, and what better way to share your love for that special someone than with the help of the rotting undead?
In the spirit of the season, AMC has launched ZombiEcards, a new iOS app that allows users to customize, create and send Valentines messages featuring zombies from The Walking Dead -- which, coincidentally, returns to TV screens on February 9, just days before the holiday itself.
If the prospect of using one of the show's zombies doesn't appeal, the app also allows users to import their own photographs from Facebook, their iPhone's camera roll or even from the show's own Dead Yourself app.
The app is available from the iTunes store today.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack