Sharon Stone Joins Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg in 'American Ultra'
Max Landis, who wrote "Chronicle," penned the "Ultra" script.
Sharon Stone is joining Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart in Lionsgate’s action comedy American Ultra, which will be directed by Nima Nourizadeh.
Max Landis penned the script for Ultra, which tells of an unmotivated stoner named Mike (Eisenberg) who lives with his girlfriend (Stewart) in a small, sleepy town. One night, their lives take an unexpected turn when Mike's past comes back to haunt him, and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.
Stone is stepping into the role that was earmarked for Uma Thurman, whose deal never solidified.
Topher Grace, Tony Hale, John Leguizamo, Bill Pullman and Walton Goggins are also in the movie.
Stone recently wrapped the TNT pilot Agent X and can currently be seen in Fading Gigolo with Woody Allen and John Turturro. She's repped by Gersh and manager Chuck Binder.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum