Shia LaBeouf in Talks to Join Brad Pitt in 'Fury'
"End of Watch" filmmaker David Ayer is directing the World War II tank movie, which is being made by QED and released by Sony.
Shia LaBeouf is in talks to join Brad Pitt in Fury, Sony Pictures and QED International’s World War II tank movie to be directed by David Ayer, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Fury is set in the waning days of World War II’s European theater and revolves around the five-man crew of an American tank named Fury that runs across a desperate German division. Pitt is playing a battle-hardened sergeant named Wardaddy.
LaBeouf would play a member of the crew.
Sony has set a Nov. 14, 2014, release date; a September start date is being planned.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)