Shia LaBeouf in Talks to Join Brad Pitt in 'Fury'
"End of Watch" filmmaker David Ayer is directing the World War II tank movie, which is being made by QED and released by Sony.
Shia LaBeouf is in talks to join Brad Pitt in Fury, Sony Pictures and QED International’s World War II tank movie to be directed by David Ayer, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Fury is set in the waning days of World War II’s European theater and revolves around the five-man crew of an American tank named Fury that runs across a desperate German division. Pitt is playing a battle-hardened sergeant named Wardaddy.
LaBeouf would play a member of the crew.
Sony has set a Nov. 14, 2014, release date; a September start date is being planned.
Follow Heat Vision
- Before 'Game Of Thrones,' Pedro Pascal Was Getting His Ass Kicked On 'Buffy'
- Drew Barrymore Adds Fragrances To Flower Beauty Collection Making Us All Smell Better
- Guy Covers Every Single Part Of 'Prince Ali' From 'Aladdin'
- The Dumbest But Also Greatest Lyrics From Destiny's Child's 'Writings On The Wall'
- Orange Is the New Black’s Barbara Rosenblat on Playing Miss Rosa and Being ‘the Meryl Streep of Audiobooks’
- Why Are Movies the Only Kind of Entertainment We Still Have to Wait Around For?
- 7 Times Vin Diesel Gave a Wooden Performance (Before He Played a Tree in Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Chris Messina Is a Huge Cheater in This New Sam Smith Video
- Cate Blanchett Desperately Wanted to Play a Dwarf & Wear a Beard
- Katy Perry Sang for the President & First Lady Last Night at the White House!
- Kerry Washington & Jimmy Kimmel Bond Over Their Newborn Baby Girls!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Opens Huge, Scores Biggest Thursday Evening Opening of the Year!