'Sin City' Sequel Gets a Release Date
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller are co-directing the movie, which will shoot this summer in Austin, Texas.
Dimension Films has set Oct. 4, 2013 for its sequel to Sin City, Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller are co-directing the movie, which is scheduled to shoot this summer in Austin, home of Rodriguez’s Troublemaker Studios.
Much of the cast from the first movie is expected to return, including Mickey Rourke, whose character Marv was killed in the 2005 movie.
A hunt is on for actors to fill in the new roles.
The movie will once again be made in the same black-and-white and highly stylized format, though this time the movie will be in 3D.
The film will be released by Dimension Films in the US and Canada, and produced by Quick Draw Productions, AR Films, Miramax and Solipsist.
Aldamisa International's COO Jere Hausfater and president of international sales and distribution Nadine de Barros will oversee international sales for at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR