Daniel Craig's James Bond Appears in New 'Skyfall' Heineken Ad (Video)
Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe also stars in the video set on a train.
The release of Skyfall is still more than a month away, but fans can get another peek at Daniel Craig’s James Bond and new Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe in the new ad for Heineken.
Granted, Craig only appears in a few moments of the ad, once outside in a snowy train station and again on the train in one of his dashing suits. The main character runs around the train, building a house of cards, sliding across an ice room and enjoying a concert before running into the stunning Marlohe, who gives him the signature "Bond Girl" eye.
Skyfall, Craig’s third turn as agent James Bond, sees 007’s loyalty to M (Judi Dench) tested. The film will also star Javier Bardem as Raoul Silva, the film's villain.
Marlohe spoke to The Hollywood Reporter at the Cannes film festival in May about the upcoming film and her first time as a Bond girl.
“He is a completely great human being and so funny,” Marlohe told THR. “We had a lot of fun on set which is great because you can feel totally free and relaxed.”
Watch the Heineken ad below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images