Daniel Craig's James Bond Appears in New 'Skyfall' Heineken Ad (Video)
Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe also stars in the video set on a train.
The release of Skyfall is still more than a month away, but fans can get another peek at Daniel Craig’s James Bond and new Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe in the new ad for Heineken.
Granted, Craig only appears in a few moments of the ad, once outside in a snowy train station and again on the train in one of his dashing suits. The main character runs around the train, building a house of cards, sliding across an ice room and enjoying a concert before running into the stunning Marlohe, who gives him the signature "Bond Girl" eye.
Skyfall, Craig’s third turn as agent James Bond, sees 007’s loyalty to M (Judi Dench) tested. The film will also star Javier Bardem as Raoul Silva, the film's villain.
Marlohe spoke to The Hollywood Reporter at the Cannes film festival in May about the upcoming film and her first time as a Bond girl.
“He is a completely great human being and so funny,” Marlohe told THR. “We had a lot of fun on set which is great because you can feel totally free and relaxed.”
Watch the Heineken ad below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR