'Skyfall' Poster Recalls James Bond's History (Photo)
The film, which helps mark the 50th anniversary of the 007 franchise, harkens back to the gunshot aesthetic of the series.
James Bond may have a new director, but the secret agent franchise isn't abandoning what works.
The first poster for Skyfall, Daniel Craig's third turn as Bond and Sam Mendes' first effort directing the tuxedoed agent, has hit the web, and it's an instant classic -- if only because it looks like the classic title sequence aesthetic.
Though Craig is the only one featured on the poster -- would Bond have it any other way? -- the movie is loaded with stars. Javier Bardem features as the main antagonist, Judi Dench is back as M, Ralph Fiennes plays a UK government official, Ben Whishaw is Q, while Berenice Marlohe and Noamie Harris take on dueling Bond Girls -- the former a baddie, the latter another agent.
Skyfall hits theaters in late October.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game