'Smallville' Star Tom Welling Moves from CAA to WME (Exclusive)
As Tom Welling, the actor who played Clark Kent/Superman on the CW's Smallville, looks beyond the recently-concluded show, his first move is to switch representation.
Welling has signed with WME; he had been with CAA.
Smallville, which ran from 2001 to 2011, starred Welling as a young, super-powered Kent. The series began on the WB before switching to the CW when the channel merged with UPN. It is the longest-running comic book-based series in TV history, with Welling rising to executive producer on the show. He also directed episodes as well.
Welling was focused on the show but did veer off on several feature film tangents, appearing in 2003’s Cheaper by the Dozen and the 2005 sequel.
He was also an exec producer on the short-lived CW series Hellcats.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration