Sony Acquires Channing Tatum 'Pan' Project
Bidding came down to three suitors and sources said the deal was in the $1 million range.
Sony is in negotiations to pick up Pan, the Peter Pan project that has Channing Tatum attached to star, Billy Ray writing and Joe Roth producing.
The package, which seeks to tell the origin of the flying immortal, went out last Tuesday, generating strong interest. BIdding came down to three suitors and sources said the deal was in the $1 million range.
Tatum, his producing partner Reid Carolin and Eric Bromberg came up with the idea and brought it to Ray, Roth and Roth Films' Palak Patel. The five of them further developed the idea into the pitch, which envisioned Pan and Captain Hook as brothers.
Tatum is repped by UTA and Management 360 while Ray is repped by CAA and Management 360.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR