Stan Lee Enters 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' and Brings Disaster With Him (Video)
Teaser for the next episode gives us a first look at Stan Lee's cameo and a "series-changing" event.
Last night's promo for the next episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. offered a glimpse of Stan Lee's cameo on the action series -- and also a hint of big things to come for the series in general.
Lee, who confirmed his cameo on the ABC series last week, has said that he plays a "big role" in the episode. The promo teased him as "a very special Marvel guest star," with two beautiful women by his side, although whether that referred to Lee himself or his character remains to be seen (as does the question of whether he'll repeating his Iron Man cameo as not Hugh Hefner).
Lee's attention-grabbing appearance may be the least of the S.H.I.E.L.D. team's worries, however. With the sound of two gunshots and a shot of a worried Agent Coulson (Clark Gregg) telling someone to "just hang on," it's possible that the promo's claims of "an astonishing, series-changing, final act" may not be entirely overblown. We know that Coulson has come back from the dead -- is another agent about to join him in the resurrection club?
The next episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs February 4. Until then, watch the promo below and feel free to guess just who Lee will end up being this time around.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
Follow Heat Vision
- Dark Graphic Novella Pays Tribute To The 10th Anniversary Of Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'
- Scientists Show Hitchcock Thriller To 'Vegetative' Man, Get Big Surprise
- Nick Jonas On How Fans Have Helped Him Transition From Band Member To Solo Artist
- Kim Kardashian Asks Nasim Pedrad About That 'SNL' Impression
- Jenny McCarthy Hasn't Watched 'The View' Yet: 'I've Been Hearing Mixed Reviews'
- Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Watching Herself On Screen
- Ariana Grande's Rumored Boyfriend Big Sean Says They Have 'Great Chemistry'
- Julianna Margulies & Jimmy Fallon Are Hilarious School Principals Who Sing the Morning Announcements (Video)