Stana Katic Stuns as Genya Ravan on 'CBGB' Poster (Exclusive)
The actress plays the singer and producer in the film about New York's famed punk club.
Castle's Stana Katic embodies singer-producer Genya Ravan on the latest poster for CBGB, which The Hollywood Reporter debuts exclusively.
The film looks at New York's punk scene and the famed club CBGB, which helped launch the careers of Patti Smith, Blondie, Talking Heads and the Ramones. Raven, who played with Goldie and the Gingerbreads and Ten Wheel Drive, went on to producer for Dead Boys and Ronnie Spector.
Randall Miller directed the film chronicling the famed club and co-wrote the script with Jody Savin. The film’s cast includes Ashley Greene, Johnny Galecki, Joel David Moore, Stana Katic, Rupert Grint and Taylor Hawkins.
Miller and Savin’s Unclaimed Freight Productions is producing, along with former senior vp at Warner/Chappell Music Brad Rosenberger and Kristal’s daughter, Lisa Kristal Burgman. (THR debuted her character poster Monday.)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR