'Star Trek Into Darkness' Trailer: The Enterprise Is 'Dead' (Video)
The J.J. Abrams sci-fi film hits theaters May 17.
Things look extremely grim for Captain Kirk and his crew in the third trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness.
Kirk (Chris Pine) is outgunned and outsmarted by villain John Harrison (Benedict Cumberbatch), who is shown cruising around the galaxy in a ship that’s more imposing than the Enterprise.
There’s lots of ominous talk, from “The ship’s dead, sir” (Simon Pegg’s Scotty) to “No ship should go down without her captain” (Cumberbatch). But perhaps most chilling is Kirk simply saying “I’m sorry” to his crew after the enemy ship shows up. It’s an uncharacteristically humble moment for the brash captain, suggesting he knows he's in big trouble.
Paramount’s Star Trek Into Darkness, directed by J.J. Abrams, hits theaters May 17.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game