'Star Trek': Hilarious Riker Footage Lights Up Twitter (Video)
Fans are celebrating a supercut revealing the Starfleet officer sat in chairs in an unusual way.
No. 1 knows how to take a seat.
A rather mesmerizing supercut of Star Trek: The Next Generation’s Commander Riker (Jonathan Frakes) reveals that the officer favored sitting down by swinging his leg over the back of his chair.
It always was apparent Riker was an alpha male, but this facet of his masculinity had gone uncelebrated until now. On Twitter, a number of TNG fans expressed disbelief they’d never realized this before.
“Why have I never noticed that Commander Riker sits down like this before!?!?!” tweeted one, while another wrote, "I've seen every TNG ep, but must admit I never comprehended the true extent of ' chair domination."
So far, no tweets or subspace communiques from Frakes in response to the video. We'll update if he takes notice.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR