'Star Wars' Blooper Reel: Watch Flubbed Lines, Falling Stormtroopers
The Force wasn't always with everyone involved in the making of the first "Star Wars" movie, as a newly released blooper reel demonstrates.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, many mistakes were made. A blooper reel for the original Star Wars has made it online, demonstrating that the Force wasn't always with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Peter Cushing -- and that, sometimes, it's more difficult than you'd think for Stormtroopers to get through doorways.
The two-and-a-half minute clip gives fans a glimpse into the imperfect real world behind one of the most famous science fiction movies of all time -- the moments where Chewbacca's arm was in the wrong place, Stormtroopers' outfits fell apart as they slid across floors, and Luke Skywalker wondered about the pronunciation of "supernova."
It's a video that would no doubt embarrass some of those involved, but also something that reminds you just how great the original Star Wars really is -- even the mirror on the bottom of the land speeder remains convincing, three decades later. Star Wars Episode VII, you're on notice; the bar remains raised.
Watch the video below (and don't worry, your computer's speakers are fine; the first 48 seconds are silent) and see for yourself.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR