'Star Wars: Episode VII' Behind-the-Scenes Photo Features R2-D2
J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot unveils a look at the director, the robot and Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy.
Star Wars: Episode VII is heating up.
Director J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot tweeted a behind-the-scenes photo Thursday, along with the message "Hi from the workshop!
In addition to Abrams and Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy, the photo also featured another familiar face: R2-D2. Beyond that, the photo doesn't give us much else to glean about the secretive project.
The Disney and Lucasfilm tentpole held casting calls in the U.K. last week and Chicago on Thursday, seeking to cast the roles of a young man and a young woman. The film is set to begin filming in the first quarter of 2014 at London's Pinewood Studios. Star Wars: Episode VII is set for a Dec. 18, 2015, release.
— Bad Robot (@bad_robot) November 14, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR