'Star Wars: Episode VII' Behind-the-Scenes Photo Features R2-D2
J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot unveils a look at the director, the robot and Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy.
Star Wars: Episode VII is heating up.
Director J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot tweeted a behind-the-scenes photo Thursday, along with the message "Hi from the workshop!
In addition to Abrams and Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy, the photo also featured another familiar face: R2-D2. Beyond that, the photo doesn't give us much else to glean about the secretive project.
The Disney and Lucasfilm tentpole held casting calls in the U.K. last week and Chicago on Thursday, seeking to cast the roles of a young man and a young woman. The film is set to begin filming in the first quarter of 2014 at London's Pinewood Studios. Star Wars: Episode VII is set for a Dec. 18, 2015, release.
— Bad Robot (@bad_robot) November 14, 2013
Follow Heat Vision
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'