Dogs Bark Out 'Star Wars' Theme in VW's Super Bowl Teaser (Video)
The spot features a pack dressed as various characters from the film, and promises a strong follow-up to last year's Darth Vader send-up, "The Force."
You all remember last year's great Volkswagon ad "The Force" featuring the little kid dressed as Darth Vader, right? That Super Bowl ad proved unbelievably popular and racked up over 48 million views on YouTube.
Well, this year, VW is back with another Star Wars-themed commercial titled "The Bark Side." A little teaser went up Thursday and it's already been viewed over seven million times (!). The dogs arf and woof a rendition of John Williams' The Imperial March and the teaser includes nods to Chewbacca, Ewoks, AT-ATs and more.
The actual ad, which will air during Super Bowl XLVI Feb. 5, is being kept secret but will help promote a remodeled Beetle.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack