Stellan Skarsgard in Talks to Join 'Cinderella' (Exclusive)
Kenneth Branagh is directing the live-action version of the fairy tale, whose cast also includes Cate Blanchett and Helena Bonham Carter.
Stellan Skarsgard is in talks to join the cast of Cinderella, Disney’s live-action version of the fairy tale being directed by Kenneth Branagh.
Lily James is starring as the young orphaned woman who finds her handsome prince, played by Game of Thrones' Richard Madden. Cate Blanchett is the wicked stepmother, Helena Bonham Carter is the fairy godmother, and Sophie McShera (Downton Abbey) and Holliday Grainger (The Borgias) are the stepsisters.
Skarsgard will play the grand duke, the king’s adviser, who just may have ulterior motives.
Simon Kinberg, Allison Shearmur and David Barron are producing the fantasy and plan a fall shoot in London.
Skarsgard reprises his role of Dr. Erik Selvig for the third time in November’s Thor: The Dark World. He is repped by ICM, The Rights House and Ginsburg Daniels.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR