Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart Duel Over 'Star Wars' Fandom (Video)
The Comedy Central late night hosts take on one another to promote the "Star Wars: Force for Change" campaign benefiting UNICEF's Innovation Labs.
The Force is strong with Comedy Central’s favorite fake news hosts, it seems.
In a new video to promote the “Star Wars: Force for Change” campaign, The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart and Colbert Report’s Stephen Colbert get themselves into a lightsaber duel over the question of just who is the bigger fan of the Disney franchise. If the idea of watching two faux-newscasters compare Jedi mastery isn’t tempting enough, does knowing that Stewart engages in a bit of cosplay help out…?
The “Star Wars: Force for Change” campaign launched in May, supporting UNICEF’s Innovation Labs in its work to improve the lives of children through funding innovative schemes including the creation of portable, solar-powered learning kits for children in China, Uganda and Burundi and development of mobile apps in Southern Sudan and Uganda to reunite families after emergencies.
As part of the campaign, fans can enter a contest to visit the set of Star Wars: Episode VII in London. More details can be found here. If you don’t enter, then it may come down to the one of these two yahoos in the video below…
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- Soon You’ll Have to Ask Taylor Swift Permission to Say ‘This Sick Beat’
- What Should I Watch Until You’re the Worst Comes Back? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Begins Filming With Cast Full of People Who Haven’t Dropped Out Yet
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Margot Robbie Discuss the Postapocalyptic Z for Zachariah
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Makeup Free & Natural For Doctor's Appointment
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His 'Journey' on New Docu-Series (Report)
- Amal Clooney Was Asked Fashion Questions While Representing Armenia in Genocide Trial
- Dominos 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-Esque Ad In the Spotlight For It's S&M Content