Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart Duel Over 'Star Wars' Fandom (Video)
The Comedy Central late night hosts take on one another to promote the "Star Wars: Force for Change" campaign benefiting UNICEF's Innovation Labs.
The Force is strong with Comedy Central’s favorite fake news hosts, it seems.
In a new video to promote the “Star Wars: Force for Change” campaign, The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart and Colbert Report’s Stephen Colbert get themselves into a lightsaber duel over the question of just who is the bigger fan of the Disney franchise. If the idea of watching two faux-newscasters compare Jedi mastery isn’t tempting enough, does knowing that Stewart engages in a bit of cosplay help out…?
The “Star Wars: Force for Change” campaign launched in May, supporting UNICEF’s Innovation Labs in its work to improve the lives of children through funding innovative schemes including the creation of portable, solar-powered learning kits for children in China, Uganda and Burundi and development of mobile apps in Southern Sudan and Uganda to reunite families after emergencies.
As part of the campaign, fans can enter a contest to visit the set of Star Wars: Episode VII in London. More details can be found here. If you don’t enter, then it may come down to the one of these two yahoos in the video below…
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Enjoy Romantic Seaside Getaway in Italy - See the Pics!
- Obsessed with Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' From 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer? Boots Explains Reworking the Song with Bey!
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & Irina Shayk Crush Into Hollywood with 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Game of Thrones' Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Keep Close at LAX