Stephen King Sets Release Date for Sequel to 'The Shining'
The follow-up novel titled "Doctor Sleep" will go on sale in September 2013.
Stephen King revealed the release date for his novel Doctor Sleep, a sequel to The Shining, will be Sept. 24, 2013.
The author posted the news on his website this morning.
The Shining was published in 1977 and served as the basis for the hit 1980 movie starring Jack Nicholson.
See a video of King's reading here.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!