'The Lone Ranger': Disney Releases Extended Trailer, New Poster on Super Bowl Sunday (Video)
The movie, starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer, is set for release July 3.
Super Bowl viewers got an extended look at Disney's upcoming actioner The Lone Ranger on Sunday.
The 90-second trailer for the movie, starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer, aired Sunday during the CBS pregame show. Disney on Sunday also released a new poster for the film. (The studio released a 21-second sneak peek of the trailer last week.)
According to Disney, the movie follows Native American spirit warrior Tonto (Depp) and man of the law John Reid (Hammer) as opposites brought together by fate who must join forces to battle greed and corruption.
Gore Verbinski directed the movie and produced with Jerry Bruckheimer. The Lone Ranger, which also stars Tom Wilkinson, William Fichtner, Barry Pepper, James Badge Dale, Ruth Wilson and Helena Bonham Carter, is set for U.S. release July 3.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag