Sly-Arnold Action Movie 'The Tomb' Gets a Release Date
Meanwhile, Liongate sets new release dates for rom-com 'The Big Wedding" and heist caper "Now You See Me."
Lionsgate has set a Sept. 27, 2013 release date for The Tomb, the action movie starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The movie, which recently wrapped production under the direction of Mikael Hafstrom, had been scheduled for a 2013 release but was undated.
The new opening time makes for a crowded weekend. Also opening Sept. 27 are Runner Runner, a Fox drama starring Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake, and Relativity’s Paranoia, which stars Harrison Ford, Liam Hemsworth and Gary Oldman.
Elsewhere in Lionsgate’s schedule, The Big Wedding, a romcom starring Robert De NIro and Diane Keaton, has been penciled in for an April 26, 2013 release. It was previously scheduled for Oct. 26, 2012.
And Now You See Me, a heist movie produced by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, will now get a summer slot, moving from Mar. 15, 2013 to June 7, 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR