Sly-Arnold Action Movie 'The Tomb' Gets a Release Date
Meanwhile, Liongate sets new release dates for rom-com 'The Big Wedding" and heist caper "Now You See Me."
Lionsgate has set a Sept. 27, 2013 release date for The Tomb, the action movie starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The movie, which recently wrapped production under the direction of Mikael Hafstrom, had been scheduled for a 2013 release but was undated.
The new opening time makes for a crowded weekend. Also opening Sept. 27 are Runner Runner, a Fox drama starring Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake, and Relativity’s Paranoia, which stars Harrison Ford, Liam Hemsworth and Gary Oldman.
Elsewhere in Lionsgate’s schedule, The Big Wedding, a romcom starring Robert De NIro and Diane Keaton, has been penciled in for an April 26, 2013 release. It was previously scheduled for Oct. 26, 2012.
And Now You See Me, a heist movie produced by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, will now get a summer slot, moving from Mar. 15, 2013 to June 7, 2013.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David