'Bullet to the Head' Trailer: Sylvester Stallone Shoots Bad Guys, Pokes Fun at Age (Video)
The movie, an adaptation of the graphic novel, stars the "Expendable 2" actor as a New Orleans hitman who forms an alliance with a N.Y. cop to bring down the killers of their respective partners.
Sylvester Stallone, whose The Expendables 2 opened at No. 1 this weekend, will hit theaters again next year in the action movie Bullet to the Head.
Warner Bros. just released the first trailer for the movie, based on the graphic novel written by Matz and illlustrated by Colin Wilson. The plot centers on a New Orleans hitman (Stallone) who joins up with a New York City cop (Fast Five's Sung Kang) to form an alliance to bring down the killers of their respective partners.
The trailer features a lot of the action moviegoers have come to expect from a Stallone film, but the actor also pokes fun at his age -- and perhaps his status as a legendary action hero of the 1970s and '80s -- in the clip.
At one point, he and Kung are sitting in a car listening to Foreigner's 1978 hit song "Hot-Blooded," when Kung asks Stallone if they can "listen to something from this century."
Later, Stallone is talking about sounding like a "broken record," when Kung quips, "They don't even make records anymore."
Replies Stallone: "Great."
Walter Hill directed the movie, which co-stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Holt McCallany, Christian Slater, Sarah Shahi and Jason Momoa.
Earlier this year, the studio decided to delay the movie's release from April 13, 2012, to Feb. 1, 2013.
Expendables 2 opened at No. 1 this weekend with $28.8 million.
Watch the Bullet trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack