Terence Stamp, Three Others Join 'The Black Marks'
Chris Diamantopoulos, Kathryn Winnick and Kenneth Welsh have also been cast in the heist comedy.
Terence Stamp as well as Chris Diamantopoulos, Katheryn Winnick and Kenneth Welsh have joined the cast of the heist comedy The Black Marks.
Kurt Russell, Matt Dillon and Jay Baruchel star in the picture, which is being directed by Jonathan Sobol, who also wrote the script. Dimension Films will distribute in the U.S. with Alliance Films releasing the film in Canada.
The story revolves around a third-rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief (Russell) who gets back into the con game to pull off one more art theft with his untrustworthy brother Nicky (Dillon) and their old gang.
Stamp will play an ex-art thief and Diamantopoulos a master forger. Winnick is Russell’s dubiously loyal girlfriend, and Welsh is the elder statesman of the group of thieves.
Nicholas Tabarrok of Darius Films is producing. Shooting began this week in Ontario, Canada.
Stamp, repped by Untitled Entertainment, appeared in last year’s The Adjustment Bureau and 2008’s Get Smart and Yes Man.
Diamantopoulos stars as Moe in the upcoming Three Stooges, and Winnick appeared in Love and Other Drugs and recurred on Fox series Bones.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR