ThinkGeek Announces 'Rosetta Stone for Klingon' (Video)
Celebrate the start of April by learning the language of lumpy-headed alien warmongers.
What better way to celebrate the beginning of a new month than by learning a new language? And not just any language — but by finally mastering the language of Star Trek’s favorite alien part-time nemesis, Klingon?
Continuing its proud tradition of April 1 releases, ThinkGeek has announced the release of Rosetta Stone - Learn to Speak Klingon, an easy-to-use guide to ensure that you can be ordering bloodwine (or even some official Star Trek beer) with the best of them.
Unconvinced? Perhaps you need to see it in action for yourself. That’s why ThinkGeek teamed up with Nerdist to create an intro video to the course featuring the one man whose knowledge of Klingon dwarfs even the most hard-core of fans: Michael Dorn, who spent more than a decade playing Worf in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. If you can’t believe Worf, then who can you believe?
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts