'Three Musketeers' Trailer Hits the Web
Paul W. S. Anderson's 21st century adaptation of Alexandre Dumas' classic plays like a "Sherlock Holmes"-meets-"Resident Evil" movie.
Does Paul W. S. Anderson know something we don't?
The trailer for the new, 3D, 21st century adaptation of Alexandre Dumas' The Three Musketeers plays like a Sherlock Holmes-meets-Resident Evil movie. (No surprise on the latter since Anderson is behind that successful movie series.) We got high-tech weapons the 17th century wishes it could have had and slo-mo shots of heroes sliding on their knees as they dodge bullets. We're talking an apocalypse, a flying ship and all-out action.
People are digging the vibe, and observers are saying Anderson shrewdly knows that this is the only way to get a movie like this made in today's environment.
We'll see when the movie opens later this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR