Tim Burton in Talks to Direct 'Beetlejuice 2'
The script for "Beetlejuice 2" is written by Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg.
Tim Burton is mulling a return to the world of his 1988 classic Beetlejuice.
Sources say that Burton has the offer from Warner Bros. to direct the movie, on which he is already a producer with David Geffen.
But insiders say that Burton has yet to read the latest draft of the script, which is by Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg. (Grahame-Smith penned the scripts for Burton’s Dark Shadows and the Burton-produced Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, based on his own novel.)
The involvement of Michael Keaton, who played the titular ghost, is up in the air at this stage.
And it’s by no means his next movie. That would be Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, which is set up at Fox.
That movie, an adaptation of a Ransom Riggs' YA novel, has a release date of July 15, 2014.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014