Titan Comics Reveals 'A1' No. 3 Cover (Exclusive)
Frankenstein's monster is hunted by animals and an avid gamer plots to eliminate a politician in the anthology series.
Titan Comics’ anthology series A1 is unleashing its third issue Aug. 7, and The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive first look.
The series collects three ongoing strips, and issue No. 3 begins in Weirding Willows, a town where real life and fantasy collide. In the latest tale, Frankenstein's monster is in town and per usual, an unwelcome site. But in a twist, the torch and pitchfork-wielding mob that greets him is made up of mice, weasels and rabbits.
In Odyssey, Blazing Glory reflects on his decades of warfare, from World War II to Iraq. But now he is questioning why he's dedicated his life to violence.
Finally, Carpe Diem: Arcade Fire finds an out-of-shape gamer assembling a team to take out a popular politician after the politician slams the gamer’s favorite videogame. It’s Carpe Diem verses an army of nerds.
The issue is from writers Dave Elliot and W.H. Rauf, and artists Barnaby Bagenda, Sami Basri, Sakti Yuwono, Jessica Kholinne, Garrie Gastony, and Rhoald Marcelius.
It goes on sale Aug. 7 for $3.99. Find additional art below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR