Titan Releases 'Scarlett Couture' Trailer (Video)
Magazine illustrator Des Taylor comes to comics with a story about a fashion heiress by day, global crime fighter by night.
It’s the high concept you didn’t see coming: a young heiress discovers that her mother used to be a CIA operative and uses her inherited fortune, fashion empire and martial arts skills to fight crime on a global scale without anyone noticing. Welcome to the world of Scarlett Couture.
The new series, launching this fall from Titan Comics, is the creation of Des Taylor, an illustrator for the likes of FHM, Cosmopolitan and Citroen, amongst many others. Taylor also is the brains behind Despop, which promotes itself with the motto “Bringing some chicks into comics” -- through projects like Scarlett Couture.
To promote the announcement of the series, Titan released a trailer for the project showcasing Taylor’s artwork. The first issue will be available in comic book stores and digitally Oct. 15.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!