Titan Releases 'Scarlett Couture' Trailer (Video)
Magazine illustrator Des Taylor comes to comics with a story about a fashion heiress by day, global crime fighter by night.
It’s the high concept you didn’t see coming: a young heiress discovers that her mother used to be a CIA operative and uses her inherited fortune, fashion empire and martial arts skills to fight crime on a global scale without anyone noticing. Welcome to the world of Scarlett Couture.
The new series, launching this fall from Titan Comics, is the creation of Des Taylor, an illustrator for the likes of FHM, Cosmopolitan and Citroen, amongst many others. Taylor also is the brains behind Despop, which promotes itself with the motto “Bringing some chicks into comics” -- through projects like Scarlett Couture.
To promote the announcement of the series, Titan released a trailer for the project showcasing Taylor’s artwork. The first issue will be available in comic book stores and digitally Oct. 15.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Greg Scarnici Recreates Iconic Madonna 'Sex' Book As 'Sex In Drag'
- 'Na Maloom Afraad': Revival of Pakistani Cinema in Progress
- Sister Cristina Scuccia, The Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- Maitland Ward's Sheer Dress Is The Sheerest of All Sheer Dresses And NSFW
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes the Washington Redskins Wouldn't Change Their Name
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces Honoree Elizabeth Banks at Elle Women in Hollywood (Video)
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!