Titan Releases 'Scarlett Couture' Trailer (Video)
Magazine illustrator Des Taylor comes to comics with a story about a fashion heiress by day, global crime fighter by night.
It’s the high concept you didn’t see coming: a young heiress discovers that her mother used to be a CIA operative and uses her inherited fortune, fashion empire and martial arts skills to fight crime on a global scale without anyone noticing. Welcome to the world of Scarlett Couture.
The new series, launching this fall from Titan Comics, is the creation of Des Taylor, an illustrator for the likes of FHM, Cosmopolitan and Citroen, amongst many others. Taylor also is the brains behind Despop, which promotes itself with the motto “Bringing some chicks into comics” -- through projects like Scarlett Couture.
To promote the announcement of the series, Titan released a trailer for the project showcasing Taylor’s artwork. The first issue will be available in comic book stores and digitally Oct. 15.
Follow Heat Vision
- Hulu's April Fools' Gag 'Hulu Pets' Is A Pretty Convincing Streaming Service
- Watch Taylor Swift And Camila Cabello Totally Fangirl After Hearing Fifth Harmony On The Radio
- 'Black Girls Are Magic': Latest Episode Of 'Being Mary Jane' Powerfully Explores Race And Beauty With Real-Life Activists
- Scott Eastwood On His Gay Fans, Same-Sex Marriage And Whether Or Not A Gay Role Is In His Future
- Zayn Malik Struggled the Most With One Direction Tour Demands, 'This Is Us' Director Says
- Kim Kardashian is Told She May Not Be Able to Have More Kids in New 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Clips (Video)
- Zoe Saldana Wants Twins Cy & Bowie to Be Super Stylish!
- Shia LaBeouf Explains Why It's Insane Being an Actor