T.J. Miller Joins 'Transformers 4'
Michael Bay is once again in the director's chair for the latest installment.
Stand-up comedian-turned-actor T.J. Miller is in negotiations to join the cast of Transformers 4, Paramount and Michael Bay’s latest installment of the movies based on the Hasbro toy line.
Mark Wahlberg is the name leading the human cast, which includes Nicola Peltz as his daughter, Jack Reynor as her race car-driving boyfriend, as well as Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer and Sophia Myles.
Miller will play Walhberg’s best friend, a fellow mechanic.
The movie will shoot around the U.S. and China this summer.
Miller is currently shooting Gold Circle's Search Party -- his first toplining gig -- and his pilot, the Mike Judge comedy Silicon Valley, was just picked up to series by HBO.
He can be seen starring in Fox’s The Goodwin Games with other credits including comedies Get Him to the Greek and Our Idiot Brother.
He is repped by WME, 3 Arts Entertainment, and Jackoway Tyerman.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Charli XCX's Sultry Backstreet Boys Cover Is The Ultimate #TBT
- Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Straw: 'Gone With The Wind's' Secret Curse History - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- ‘Serial' Fans Are Buzzing About Podcast Finale
- Brooke Shields: Hollywood Wasn't My Undoing, Loving My Alcoholic Mother Was - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- Bill Murray Will Sing 'Bare Necessities' in 'Jungle Book' Reboot!
- 'Team America: World Police' Showings Cancelled By Paramount After Sony Hack Threats
- Kim Kardashian Has Not Yet Commented About the Man Who Spent a Shocking Amount to Look Just Like Her
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Some Love for Her Daughter Willow's Friend