T.J. Miller Joins 'Transformers 4'
Michael Bay is once again in the director's chair for the latest installment.
Stand-up comedian-turned-actor T.J. Miller is in negotiations to join the cast of Transformers 4, Paramount and Michael Bay’s latest installment of the movies based on the Hasbro toy line.
Mark Wahlberg is the name leading the human cast, which includes Nicola Peltz as his daughter, Jack Reynor as her race car-driving boyfriend, as well as Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer and Sophia Myles.
Miller will play Walhberg’s best friend, a fellow mechanic.
The movie will shoot around the U.S. and China this summer.
Miller is currently shooting Gold Circle's Search Party -- his first toplining gig -- and his pilot, the Mike Judge comedy Silicon Valley, was just picked up to series by HBO.
He can be seen starring in Fox’s The Goodwin Games with other credits including comedies Get Him to the Greek and Our Idiot Brother.
He is repped by WME, 3 Arts Entertainment, and Jackoway Tyerman.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch