Tom Cruise Has No Limits in New 'Jack Reacher' Poster
The "Mission Impossible" actor stars in the film adaption of Lee Child's novel.
Tom Cruise is back to being a hero.
Cruise stars as Lee Child’s main protagonist, Jack Reacher, in the self-titled film. Paramount recently released a new poster for the film showing a focused and tough-looking Cruise with a quote that reads, “The law has limits. He does not.”
According to the movie’s trailer, Cruise’s Reacher is an ex-cop who doesn’t care about the law, but only about what’s right.
Christopher McQuarrie, who has worked on several projects with Cruise before, adapted and directed Child’s 2005 novel.
Jack Reacher is scheduled to hit theaters Dec. 21.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts