Tom Cruise Reteaming With 'Oblivion' Director for 'Go Like Hell'
UPDATED: The racing drama is set up at Fox.
Tom Cruise is reteaming with his Oblivion director Joseph Kosinski for Go Like Hell, a racing drama set up at Fox.
The project tells the true story of the competition between the Ford Motor Company and Italian sports car designer Enzo Ferrari, which culminated at the 1966 Le Mans race.
PHOTOS: Buff Bods Over 40: 7 Actors With Ripped Physiques
It is based on the book Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans, written by A.J. Baime and published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in 2009.
Michael Mann was once attached to direct the project.
The project is in the early development stages and the script is likely to be overhauled to suit the stylings of Cruise and Kosinski. The studio is said to be making this a high priority with a plan of getting it before cameras next year.
Lucas Foster and Alex Young are producing.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding