Tom Cruise Reteaming With 'Oblivion' Director for 'Go Like Hell'
UPDATED: The racing drama is set up at Fox.
Tom Cruise is reteaming with his Oblivion director Joseph Kosinski for Go Like Hell, a racing drama set up at Fox.
The project tells the true story of the competition between the Ford Motor Company and Italian sports car designer Enzo Ferrari, which culminated at the 1966 Le Mans race.
PHOTOS: Buff Bods Over 40: 7 Actors With Ripped Physiques
It is based on the book Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans, written by A.J. Baime and published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in 2009.
Michael Mann was once attached to direct the project.
The project is in the early development stages and the script is likely to be overhauled to suit the stylings of Cruise and Kosinski. The studio is said to be making this a high priority with a plan of getting it before cameras next year.
Lucas Foster and Alex Young are producing.
Follow Heat Vision
- Julia Garner on Her Difficult Role on The Americans, and Kimmy’s ‘Daddy Issues’
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- You Can Own a 'Magic Mike XXL' T-Shirt with Channing Tatum's Shirtless Torso On the Front!
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Epic Return to 'American Idol,' Sings 'At Last' & 'Heartbeat Song' - Watch Now!
- George Clooney & Sacha Baron Cohen Hug It Out After Dinner
- Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Look Too Cute Together in New Pic