Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
Ariel Vromen, who wrote and directed "The Iceman," is helming the Millennium Films thriller.
Tommy Lee Jones is joining Kevin Costner and Gary Oldman in Criminal, a thriller from Millennium Films.
Ariel Vromen, who wrote and directed The Iceman, is helming the project, which centers on a dead CIA operative's memories, secrets and skills that are implanted into a dangerous prison inmate in hopes that he will stop a diabolical plot.
Jones will play a neuroscientist who transplants the memories.
Douglas Cook and David Weisberg wrote the script.
Producing are Chris Bender, J.C. Spink and Matt O'Toole.
Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson, Mark Gill, John Thompson, Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman, Christine Crowe, Jake Weiner and Jason Bloom are executive producing.
Jones last appeared in The Family, the Luc Besson-directed action movie that also starred Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer. He has his period drama The Homesman, which he also directed, on deck for a November release.
He is repped by CAA.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images