Toronto: 'Proxy' Trailer Teases a Post-Pregnancy Horror Pic (Exclusive Video)
Zack Parker's dark film will have its world premiere at the fest on Sept. 10.
Horror pic Proxy is about a young woman named Esther (Alexia Rasmussen) who, after being brutally attacked while pregnant, finds friendship and consolation in a support group. However, a chance encounter makes her realize that nothing in her life is as it appears.
Directed by Zack Parker (Scalene), Proxy will have its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival in the Vanguard section on Sept. 10.
Here, The Hollywood Reporter exclusively hosts the trailer for the terrifying pic.
Also starring Alexa Havins, Kristina Klebe, Joe Swanberg, Proxy was co-written by Parker and Kevin Donner, and produced by Parker and Faust Checho.
Screening schedule is below:
Tuesday, September 10 at 10:30PM- Venue: The Bloor Hot Docs Cinema (Public)
Thursday, September 12 at 5:00PM- Venue: Scotiabank Theater 1 (Public)
Saturday, September 14 at 8:00PM - Venue: Scotiabank Theater 9 (Public)
The Toronto Film Festivals runs Sept. 5-15 in Toronto.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram