Toronto: 'Proxy' Trailer Teases a Post-Pregnancy Horror Pic (Exclusive Video)
Zack Parker's dark film will have its world premiere at the fest on Sept. 10.
Horror pic Proxy is about a young woman named Esther (Alexia Rasmussen) who, after being brutally attacked while pregnant, finds friendship and consolation in a support group. However, a chance encounter makes her realize that nothing in her life is as it appears.
Directed by Zack Parker (Scalene), Proxy will have its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival in the Vanguard section on Sept. 10.
Here, The Hollywood Reporter exclusively hosts the trailer for the terrifying pic.
Also starring Alexa Havins, Kristina Klebe, Joe Swanberg, Proxy was co-written by Parker and Kevin Donner, and produced by Parker and Faust Checho.
Screening schedule is below:
Tuesday, September 10 at 10:30PM- Venue: The Bloor Hot Docs Cinema (Public)
Thursday, September 12 at 5:00PM- Venue: Scotiabank Theater 1 (Public)
Saturday, September 14 at 8:00PM - Venue: Scotiabank Theater 9 (Public)
The Toronto Film Festivals runs Sept. 5-15 in Toronto.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)