Toronto: Virgil Films Picks Up Michael Imperioli Horror Movie 'Foreclosure'
A theatrical and VOD release for first quarter 2014 is being eyed.
Virgil Film has picked up the U.S. rights to Foreclosure, a horror movie starring Michael Imperioli.
The movie was written and directed by Richard Ledes, whose two previous films, Fred Won’t Move Out and The Caller, were also picked up by Virgil.
The company is planning for a theatrical and VOD release in first quarter 2014.
Imperioli stars as a father who, with his son and father-in-law, travels to the house of a recently deceased relative. The discovery of a disturbing photograph in the basement leads to horrifying occurrences.
Spencer List and Bill Raymond are among those cast in the movie.
The deal was negotiated by Virgil Films president Joseph Amodei and Josh Braun of Submarine Entertainment.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead