Toronto: Virgil Films Picks Up Michael Imperioli Horror Movie 'Foreclosure'
A theatrical and VOD release for first quarter 2014 is being eyed.
Virgil Film has picked up the U.S. rights to Foreclosure, a horror movie starring Michael Imperioli.
The movie was written and directed by Richard Ledes, whose two previous films, Fred Won’t Move Out and The Caller, were also picked up by Virgil.
The company is planning for a theatrical and VOD release in first quarter 2014.
Imperioli stars as a father who, with his son and father-in-law, travels to the house of a recently deceased relative. The discovery of a disturbing photograph in the basement leads to horrifying occurrences.
Spencer List and Bill Raymond are among those cast in the movie.
The deal was negotiated by Virgil Films president Joseph Amodei and Josh Braun of Submarine Entertainment.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About 'Girls,' As Told By Jenni Konner
- Downloading Music Is Quickly Going Out Of Fashion
- Citizenfour Review: Quiet Moments in a Hong Kong Hotel Room as Edward Snowden, Journalists Fight to Save Democracy
- Polyenso's '17 New Years' Just Created Your New Favorite Genre Of Music
- Ryan Gosling Spotted for First Time Since His Baby's Birth!
- Hilary Swank, Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Have A Special Evening at Photographer Brian Bowen Smith's Wildlife Show
- Jennifer Lawrence's Umbrella Protects Her from the Sun!
- Evan Rachel Wood Snuggles Up with Katherine Moennig in First Pictures Together!