Tory Kittles Joins 'Olympus Has Fallen'
The action thriller stars Gerard Butler as a Secret Service agent protecting the White House from terrorists.
Tory Kittles has joined the cast of Olympus Has Fallen, Nu Image/Millennium’s White House-set action thriller starring Gerard Butler.
The cast already includes Aaron Eckhart, Angela Bassett, Cole Hauser, Ashley Judd, Radha Mitchell, Robert Forster, Melissa Leo and Rick Yune.
The script sees Butler playing an unlikely Secret Service agent trying to stop Korean terrorists who have taken over the White House and take the president (Eckhart) hostage.
Kittles will play a member of the President’s security details.
Kittles will be seen in the Australian-made film The Sapphires, which the Weinstein Co. picked up at this year’s Cannes Film Festival. He is also one of the male leads in Steel Magnolias, Lifetime’s remake of the 1980s classic being produced by Craig Zadan and Neal Meron and starring Queen Latifah, Jill Scott, Phylicia Rashad and Alfre Woodard. The movie will air this fall.
And the actor, repped by APA, is at the end of a stage run of Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack