'Town That Dreaded Sundown' Casts Trio (Exclusive)
Addison Timlin is toplining the horror thriller that is being produced by Ryan Murphy and Jason Blum.
Veronica Cartwright, Gary Cole and Joshua Leonard have joined the cast of MGM’s The Town That Dreaded Sundown.
Addison Timlin is starring in the horror thriller being produced by Ryan Murphy and Jason Blum and being directed by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon.
The story centers on a rural Texarkana town that was stalked by a serial killer in 1946. The maniac was never caught, and in 2013, he comes back.
Cartwright will play Timlin’s grandmother who is raising her after her parents die in a car accident.
Cole is a deputy who is doggedly pursuing the killer, and Leonard will play the deputy assigned to protect Timlin and her grandmother.
The movie shoots this month in Louisiana.
Cartwright, repped by Jeffrey Leavitt Agency and Mitch Clem Management, has a long relationship with the thriller genre: 1963’s The Birds was the second movie in which she starred, and she notched up appearances in Alien and the 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. She most recently appeared on ABC’s Revenge.
Cole is coming off stints on HBO’s Veep and CBS' The Good Wife. Leonard, who made his feature acting debut with Blair Witch Project, guest-starred on Fox's The Mob Doctor.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR