Tracy Morgan's Delightfully Deranged 'Night Before Christmas' on 'Fallon' (Video)
"Chimneys are like brick-house penises. That's a poem I wrote," the "30 Rock" star deadpanned.
'Twas a few weeks before Christmas, and Tracy Morgan was in the house.
As his former SNL co-star Jimmy Fallon quietly read the famous Christmas poem on his show Wednesday night, the 30 Rock star interjected a side commentary that was anything but visions of sugar plums.
"Sugar plums? You definitely don’t got kids. I got three kids. They want a Wii U, X Box, Call of Duty. Not one of them asks for me for those sugar plums. By the way, I know a pimp named Sugar Plum," Morgan mused.
The only thing missing was, "Saint Nick is my biological father."
That might be the case, though, because how else would Morgan know the real names of Santa's reindeer? Which are Scooter, Pork Chop, Captain Freak, TJ Downey McFresh, Bonzai, Mr. Dimples, Spanky and Joe Frasier, in case you were wondering.
Check out the video below.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014