Tracy Morgan's Delightfully Deranged 'Night Before Christmas' on 'Fallon' (Video)
"Chimneys are like brick-house penises. That's a poem I wrote," the "30 Rock" star deadpanned.
'Twas a few weeks before Christmas, and Tracy Morgan was in the house.
As his former SNL co-star Jimmy Fallon quietly read the famous Christmas poem on his show Wednesday night, the 30 Rock star interjected a side commentary that was anything but visions of sugar plums.
"Sugar plums? You definitely don’t got kids. I got three kids. They want a Wii U, X Box, Call of Duty. Not one of them asks for me for those sugar plums. By the way, I know a pimp named Sugar Plum," Morgan mused.
The only thing missing was, "Saint Nick is my biological father."
That might be the case, though, because how else would Morgan know the real names of Santa's reindeer? Which are Scooter, Pork Chop, Captain Freak, TJ Downey McFresh, Bonzai, Mr. Dimples, Spanky and Joe Frasier, in case you were wondering.
Check out the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR