Tracy Morgan's Delightfully Deranged 'Night Before Christmas' on 'Fallon' (Video)
"Chimneys are like brick-house penises. That's a poem I wrote," the "30 Rock" star deadpanned.
'Twas a few weeks before Christmas, and Tracy Morgan was in the house.
As his former SNL co-star Jimmy Fallon quietly read the famous Christmas poem on his show Wednesday night, the 30 Rock star interjected a side commentary that was anything but visions of sugar plums.
"Sugar plums? You definitely don’t got kids. I got three kids. They want a Wii U, X Box, Call of Duty. Not one of them asks for me for those sugar plums. By the way, I know a pimp named Sugar Plum," Morgan mused.
The only thing missing was, "Saint Nick is my biological father."
That might be the case, though, because how else would Morgan know the real names of Santa's reindeer? Which are Scooter, Pork Chop, Captain Freak, TJ Downey McFresh, Bonzai, Mr. Dimples, Spanky and Joe Frasier, in case you were wondering.
Check out the video below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Leonardo DiCaprio Hangs Out Shirtless with Girlfriend Toni Garrn for Relaxing Yacht Afternoon
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Makes Her 'Honorable Woman' Screening a Date Night with Peter Sarsgaard!
- Nicki Minaj's Totally Bare Butt is On Full Display in 'Anaconda' Cover Art!
- Even Leighton Meester Uses Uber to Get Around New York City!