Tracy Morgan's Delightfully Deranged 'Night Before Christmas' on 'Fallon' (Video)
"Chimneys are like brick-house penises. That's a poem I wrote," the "30 Rock" star deadpanned.
'Twas a few weeks before Christmas, and Tracy Morgan was in the house.
As his former SNL co-star Jimmy Fallon quietly read the famous Christmas poem on his show Wednesday night, the 30 Rock star interjected a side commentary that was anything but visions of sugar plums.
"Sugar plums? You definitely don’t got kids. I got three kids. They want a Wii U, X Box, Call of Duty. Not one of them asks for me for those sugar plums. By the way, I know a pimp named Sugar Plum," Morgan mused.
The only thing missing was, "Saint Nick is my biological father."
That might be the case, though, because how else would Morgan know the real names of Santa's reindeer? Which are Scooter, Pork Chop, Captain Freak, TJ Downey McFresh, Bonzai, Mr. Dimples, Spanky and Joe Frasier, in case you were wondering.
Check out the video below.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!