Tribeca Film to Release British Horror Movie 'Hollow' in September
The movie, directed by Michael Axelgaard, will be offered on VOD platforms.
Tribeca Film has acquired the British horror film Hollow and is planning a Sept. 19 VOD release.
The movie, which is built around so-called “found footage,” is directed by Michael Axelgaard and written and produced by Matthew Holt. It revolves around four friends on holiday in a remote villeage in Suffolk, England who discover a frightening local legend and find themselves in battle with an ancient evil.
The movie premiered at Fantasia Festival in 2011, also screened at the Raindance Film Festival and was nominated for British Independent Film Award.
Tribeca will release it on a variety of platforms, including iTunes, Amazon Watch Instantly, VUDU, Xbox and Samsung Media Hub.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR