Tribeca Film to Release British Horror Movie 'Hollow' in September
The movie, directed by Michael Axelgaard, will be offered on VOD platforms.
Tribeca Film has acquired the British horror film Hollow and is planning a Sept. 19 VOD release.
The movie, which is built around so-called “found footage,” is directed by Michael Axelgaard and written and produced by Matthew Holt. It revolves around four friends on holiday in a remote villeage in Suffolk, England who discover a frightening local legend and find themselves in battle with an ancient evil.
The movie premiered at Fantasia Festival in 2011, also screened at the Raindance Film Festival and was nominated for British Independent Film Award.
Tribeca will release it on a variety of platforms, including iTunes, Amazon Watch Instantly, VUDU, Xbox and Samsung Media Hub.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet