'Tron' Exhibit Set for Milan Design Week
Disney film inspires interior design project.
Disney has teamed with DuPont for "Tron designs Corian," an interior design exhibition debuting at Milan Design Week in April.
The project enlists architects and designers to create home interiors and furniture inspired by Tron: Legacy.
Corian, a DuPont product used primarily in countertops, will be used throughout the exhibition, whether it's for a hot tub (pictured), a kitchen or a home entertainment center.
Milan design week runs from April 11- April 17. The Tron project will be showcased at Padiglione Visconti (via Tortona 58, Milano, in the Zona Tortona area).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera