'Tron' Exhibit Set for Milan Design Week
Disney film inspires interior design project.
Disney has teamed with DuPont for "Tron designs Corian," an interior design exhibition debuting at Milan Design Week in April.
The project enlists architects and designers to create home interiors and furniture inspired by Tron: Legacy.
Corian, a DuPont product used primarily in countertops, will be used throughout the exhibition, whether it's for a hot tub (pictured), a kitchen or a home entertainment center.
Milan design week runs from April 11- April 17. The Tron project will be showcased at Padiglione Visconti (via Tortona 58, Milano, in the Zona Tortona area).
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Chris Hemsworth Gets to Showcase Comedic Side in 'Vacation'