'Tron: Legacy' Director Joseph Kosinski Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
Kosinski also is the man behind the Tom Cruise movie "Oblivion."
Director Joseph Kosinski has signed with CAA.
The filmmaker was previously with Verve, which has repped him ever since Kosinski was an architect-turned-commercials director.
Kosinski broke through with 2010’s visually stunning Tron: Legacy, following it up with his dream project Oblivion, the original sci-fi tale that starred Tom Cruise and was based on a story by the director.
The two movies grossed $686 million worldwide and Kosinski was developing a Tron sequel as well as a big-screen version of The Twilight Zone.
He was working on the Fox racing movie Go Like Hell, which was aiming to reunite Cruise and Brad Pitt, but development on the project may have slowed, according to sources.
In recent months Kosinski also left management company Anonymous Content.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Princeton Mom Doesn't Want 'Sugar Babies' To Sully The Good Ivy League Name
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!