'Tron: Legacy' Director Joseph Kosinski Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
Kosinski also is the man behind the Tom Cruise movie "Oblivion."
Director Joseph Kosinski has signed with CAA.
The filmmaker was previously with Verve, which has repped him ever since Kosinski was an architect-turned-commercials director.
Kosinski broke through with 2010’s visually stunning Tron: Legacy, following it up with his dream project Oblivion, the original sci-fi tale that starred Tom Cruise and was based on a story by the director.
The two movies grossed $686 million worldwide and Kosinski was developing a Tron sequel as well as a big-screen version of The Twilight Zone.
He was working on the Fox racing movie Go Like Hell, which was aiming to reunite Cruise and Brad Pitt, but development on the project may have slowed, according to sources.
In recent months Kosinski also left management company Anonymous Content.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public