'True Blood' Actor Joins 'Lone Ranger' (Exclusive)
British actor James Frain will appear in the action adventure -- which begins production in six weeks -- alongside Johnny Depp and Tom Wilkinson.
British actor James Frain, who recently recurred as vampire on HBO’s True Blood, has joined the cast of Disney’s The Lone Ranger.
Johnny Depp toplines the Gore Verbinski-directed pic, which also counts Armie Hammer, Helena Bonham Carter and Tom Wilkinson among the cast.
Frain will play a tough foreman overseeing Chinese and Indian rail workers who works for the story’s chief villain (Wilkinson).
Jerry Bruckheimer is producing the adventure movie which begins production in about six weeks.
Frain, who appeared in Water for Elephants, was one of the stars of NBC’s short-lived series The Cape and portrayed Thomas Cromwell for three seasons of Showtime’s acclaimed drama The Tudors. He is repped by APA.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding