'True Blood' Actor Joins 'Lone Ranger' (Exclusive)
British actor James Frain will appear in the action adventure -- which begins production in six weeks -- alongside Johnny Depp and Tom Wilkinson.
British actor James Frain, who recently recurred as vampire on HBO’s True Blood, has joined the cast of Disney’s The Lone Ranger.
Johnny Depp toplines the Gore Verbinski-directed pic, which also counts Armie Hammer, Helena Bonham Carter and Tom Wilkinson among the cast.
Frain will play a tough foreman overseeing Chinese and Indian rail workers who works for the story’s chief villain (Wilkinson).
Jerry Bruckheimer is producing the adventure movie which begins production in about six weeks.
Frain, who appeared in Water for Elephants, was one of the stars of NBC’s short-lived series The Cape and portrayed Thomas Cromwell for three seasons of Showtime’s acclaimed drama The Tudors. He is repped by APA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR