'True Blood' Star Joins Next Movie from 'Little Miss Sunshine' Duo
The actress will co-star opposite Paul Dano and Annette Bening in "He Loves Me" for directors Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris.
Deborah Ann Woll, best known for her work on HBO's True Blood, has joined the cast of the indie dramedy He Loves Me. Steve Coogan, Elliot GOuld and Chris Messina are also joining the cast.
The Fox Searchlight production is Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris' follow-up to their Oscar-nominated crossover hit Little Miss Sunshine and stars Paul Dano as a young novelist suffering from writer's block and heartache who creates a dream girl that comes to life.
Woll will play Dano's ex-girlfriend, a writer who just finished new first novel.
The cast includes Annette Bening, playing Dano's hippie mother, and Zoe Kazan as the love interest. The movie shoots later this month and is being produced by Bona Fide Productions.
Woll plays teen vampire Jessica Hamby on True Blood. The actress next appears in the indie feature Seven Days in Utopia with Robert Duvall, Melissa Leo and Lucas Black, which will be released this fall. She is repped by Paradigm, managers Susan Zachary and Darryl Marshak and attorney Neil Meyer.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Music and Sweets: A Perfect Combo for a Late Night Bakery
- A Labor Day Documentary: 'Brothers on the Line' Tells the Story of the Reuther Brothers -- Founding Fathers of the American Middle Class
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leak Online, Other Celebs Targeted
- Todd English Arrested, Charged With DWI
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Fly Out of Venice After Attending Film Festival Together
- Jenny McCarthy's Wedding Dress Revealed! See Photos of Her & Donnie Wahlberg At Their Wedding
- Lance Bass Proposes to Fiance Michael Turchin For a Second Time - See His New Ring!
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Are Married!