'True Blood' Star Joins Next Movie from 'Little Miss Sunshine' Duo
The actress will co-star opposite Paul Dano and Annette Bening in "He Loves Me" for directors Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris.
Deborah Ann Woll, best known for her work on HBO's True Blood, has joined the cast of the indie dramedy He Loves Me. Steve Coogan, Elliot GOuld and Chris Messina are also joining the cast.
The Fox Searchlight production is Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris' follow-up to their Oscar-nominated crossover hit Little Miss Sunshine and stars Paul Dano as a young novelist suffering from writer's block and heartache who creates a dream girl that comes to life.
Woll will play Dano's ex-girlfriend, a writer who just finished new first novel.
The cast includes Annette Bening, playing Dano's hippie mother, and Zoe Kazan as the love interest. The movie shoots later this month and is being produced by Bona Fide Productions.
Woll plays teen vampire Jessica Hamby on True Blood. The actress next appears in the indie feature Seven Days in Utopia with Robert Duvall, Melissa Leo and Lucas Black, which will be released this fall. She is repped by Paradigm, managers Susan Zachary and Darryl Marshak and attorney Neil Meyer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)